Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Waking up

Good Morning.
I'll be blogging again here, from time to time, again focusing on quick tips and links of value to people who don't have time to sit up at the cutting edge of online learning. When I started this blog, I was aiming that mainly at University staff, specifically in University College Cork, where I was on contact at the time.
Twins came, and full time employment had to go. Now they are 18 months old, and my eldest has started school, so I have a little time to consult again. I'll be focusing mainly on the online learning space, probably more aimed at the private sector, training companies and so on, rather than Universities, simply because that's where the economics are just now.
Even though the audience might be the slightly different, many of the issues are the same. How can you get stuff up online in a big hurry, when you don't have the time or budget to do a big job on it? That's the kind of stuff I'll continue to cover online here.
If you already read the big blogs on online learning (Like OLDaily, for example) this little blog probably isn't for you, you'll know it already. I'll be keeping a really practical focus here, filtering out whatever I run across or create that I think is worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment